Hill-Rom’s Advanta® 2 Medical Surgical Hospital Bed offers improved ease of use through innovation and proven performance. Building upon the popularity of both the Advanta™ 2 Model P1190 and the CareAssist®ES Model P1170 Med-Surg beds, Advanta™2 incorporates many of those versatile and easy-to- use bed features along with making further improvements. Designated to help caregivers accomplish their goals, the Advanta™2 provides patients egress/ingress, less patient positioning, and more convenience through storage and other features. This bed is an ideal choice for healthcare facilities.
up to 500 lb
Standard Configuration, non-scale, With Scale
(1)-year parts only
- Point of Care® Nurse Controls for Hi/Lo, backrest, knee, foot and Trendelenburg +/-.
- Positioning controls accessible to the patient
- One-button Dining Chair® position for patient comfort and safety.
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with Auto Contour®.
- Electric vascular foot position
- “Instant CPR” release lever includes a dampened descent, gently lowering the patient and reducing caregiver back strain.
- Audible “brake not set” alarm
- 4 dual-locking Tente® casters
- Automatic rechargeable battery back-up
- Higher headboard makes moving bed easier with ergonomically designed built-in hand grips.
- Footboard with ergonomically designed built-in hand grips
- Easy-to-read Line-of-Sight angle indicators for degree of head section and Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg.
- Integrated one-hand bed extender.
- Bed and mattress are designed to addresses main entrapment areas.
- Fold-down siderails that can be lowered or raised and caregiver controls on outside of rail.
- Care Grip patient egress assist handle
- Patient in-rail storage compartment
- Digital head of bed angle display
- 30-degree head of bed alarm
- Integrated Line Manager
- Price includes new hospital grade 84” long x 36” wide x 6” thick mattress.
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs. (only on newer versions of CareAssist® ES beds only)
- Hospital grade power plug
- 500 lb. (226.80 kg) weight capacity
- Low position floor to deck: 15.75” (40.01 cm)
- High position floor to deck: 32.5” (82.55cm)
- Width: 36” (91.44 cm)
- Normal length: 84” (213.4 cm)
- Extended length: 88’ (223.5 cm)
- Normal: 100” (254 cm)
- Extended: 94’ (238.9 cm)
- Max head of bed elevation: 65°
- Max knee elevation: 36°
- Foot section inclination: -23°
- Maximum Trendelenburg and Reverse Trend: 16°
- Weight Limit (Safe working load): 500 lbs
- Patient Bed Exit monitoring system with Hill-Rom’s patented three-level detection system
- Integrated Scale System: Has an accuracy of 1% and an operating range of 0 to 400 lbs (0 to 181 kg)
- SideComm® nurse call and entertainment controls
- SafeView® alerts system
- IntelliDrive® powered transport or central 5th-wheel steering