The Hill-Rom® TotalCare Sp02RT 2® bed has many patient and caregiver features to address wound care, pulmonary therapy and patient/caregiver safety. This bed also includes integrated therapies to help improve patient outcomes while providing maximum comfort to patients. The TotalCare Sp02RT® therapy bed assists caregivers in treating patient complications by supporting early mobility strategies in Intensive Care Unit patients. This bed is equipped with an air treatment surface to conduct Continuous Lateral Rotation, percussion and vibration therapies, including postural setting options and weight based pressure redistribution to help prevent and treat facility-acquired pulmonary complications.
TotalCare Sp02RT 2® features both hydraulic and manual controls which the caregiver can easily transition the patient surface into numerous positions from either side using Point-of-Care™ siderail controls and HandsFree™ foot controls. The hydraulic movements provide for smoother bed positioning for patients. Furthermore, TotalCare Sp02RT 2® offers a full interaction caregiver touchscreen control through a Graphical User Interface (GUI) which operate functions such as bed exit alarm, integrated scale functions, foot elevation and air treatment surface. In addition, this bed offers three chair positions (chair, chair egress and recliner) and FlexAfootä retractable foot mechanism to extend or retract foot section. Also, battery backup is available when there is a power loss to temporarily operate the bed positioning functions.
Due to its versatility, numerous features, and ease of use in emergency situations, this bed is ideal for acute patient care, medical/surgical care, post anesthesia care, and Intensive Care Units.
Note: Due to the complexity and service requirements of the TotalCare® bed, this bed is not recommended to be used in residential settings.
up to 500 lb
Standard Configuration, non-scale, With Scale
- Air Treatment Surface with Turn Assist feature (Therapy-On-Demand® modules are optional). Mattress size: 35”w x 84”l (89cm x 213.4 cm)
- Advanced Microclimate Management technology
- Step deck
- Hydraulically operated for smoother bed positioning
- Touch-screen Graphical User Interface (GUI) controls to operate additional optional features such as Bed Exit alarm, integrated scale functions, foot elevation, preliminary tilt and air mattress system controls.
- History data on patient weight, head of bed elevation, chair position and pulmonary therapies
- Therapy reminders
- Safety stop and alarm for pulmonary therapies when side rails are down
- 3 mode bed exit sensor with alarm silence and alarm suspend modes
- Alarm Silence Control in the event of excessive air loss, pressure changes, or air system failure, the Treatment Surface will initiate continuous alarm.
- Shearless Pivot™ Patient Position Mechanism
- FlexAfoot™ Retractable Foot Control
- FullChair™ Patient Position Control
- FullChair™ Patient Egress Position Control
- Tuck-away dual head and intermediate siderails with OneStep™ Siderail release mechanism
- Point-of-Care™ Siderail controls – Caregiver controls on outside of siderails for bed up/down, head up/down, knee up/down, chair in/out, bed flat, Trendelenburg/Reverse Trend, Foot up/down, and lockouts for bed system articulating functions.
- Point-of-Care™ Brake and Steer System
- FlexAfoot™ Retractable Foot Mechanism – to extend or retract foot section. Foot section can be retracted 12” (30.5 cm)
- HandsFree™ Emergency CPR/Trendelenburg Release Mechanism
- WallGuard™ bumper system
- Line-of-Site™ Head Angle Indicator
- Line-of-Site™ Trendelenburg Indicator
- Point-Of-Care™ Hi/Lo bed controls on head siderails
- Removable Headboard (Can be used for emergency CPR)
- Removable Footboard
- Equipment sockets
- 30-degree head of Bed Alarm & Trending
- Safety and Information indicators such as “Brake Not Set”, Chair Position, “Remove Footboard”, “Unplugged AC”, Optional Battery Power, and “Service Required”.
- Integrated patient position locator
- IV Sockets 0 bed come with six standard IV sockets – 4 are located at head end and two are located at the corners of the foot end.
- Drainage bag holders
- Patient Restraint Interface – facilitates vest, wrist, waist and ankle restraints
- Standard 5” (12.7 cm) Tente® casters
- Night light
- Battery Power backup (Manual Control)
- Hospital grade power plug
- Maximum Height: 74” (188 cm)
- Maximum Width: 36” (91.4 cm)
- Maximum Weight: 500 lbs (226.8 kg)*
- Minimum Weight: 70 lbs (32.0 kg)
- Weighing capacity: 400 lbs (181.4 kg)
- Maximum Safe Working Load: 500 lbs. (226.8 kg)
- Low position (minimum height): 17.5” (44.5 cm)
- High position (maximum height): 36.5” (92.7 cm)*
- Maximum width (siderails down): 36” (91 cm)
- Maximum width (siderails up): 40” (102 cm)
- Total length: 84” (213 cm)
- Bed total length with roller bumpers: 93.5” (237.5 cm)
- Retracted length: 81.5” (207.01 cm)
- Foot retraction: 12” (30.5 cm)
- Mattress support width: 35” (89 cm)
- Mattress support length: 84” (213.4 cm)
- Maximum headboard height: 54.25” (137.80 cm)
- Maximum footboard height: 54.25” (137.80 cm)
- Maximum height: 54.25” (137.80 cm)
- Minimum under-bed clearance: 4.75” (12.1 cm)
- Total Hi-Lo range: 19” (48.26 cm)
- Max head of bed elevation: 0° – 75°
- Max knee elevation: 0° – 20°
- Max automatic contour elevation: 0° – 15°
- Automatic contour down: 28°
- Automatic contour (knee): 10°
- Foot: 85° Down
- Preliminary Tilt Table: 20°
- Articulating Deck: 32.5” x 84” (82.6 cm x 213.4 cm)
- Maximum Trendelenburg/Reverse: 15°/ 15°