The dependable Stryker 1001 Advantage series stretcher is a popular multi-purpose hydraulic stretcher that is primarily utilized for general purpose, transport, procedures and recovery. It also works well in Outpatient Surgery areas and other healthcare settings.
Big Wheel 1001 Advantage, Standard 1001 Advantage
up to 500 lb
(1)-year parts only
- 26” (66cm) X 76” (193cm) patient surface
- New upgraded 4” hospital grade memory foam mattress
- 8” (20cm) Omni surface casters
- Four IV pole receptacles
- Central locking four-wheel steel ring brakes with dual end activators
- Locking caster for steering
- Unilower pedal
- Hands-free Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg
- Retractable Glideaway siderails
- Dual pneumatic cylinder (fiberesin) backrest
- Intergrated storage tray with oxygen bottle holder
- Four-corner rubber bumpers
- Stationary foot-end litter
- 500 lb. (228 kg) weight capacity
- Overall Length: 83″ (211 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (228 kg).
- Height Range: 22.0 – 35.5″ (56 – 90 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 0 – 90°.
- Knee Gatch: 0 – 30°.
- Trend./Reverse Trend.: ± 18°.
- Siderails: 14″ x 54″ (36 cm x 137 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 8″ (20 cm).
- Removable Pole
- Permanent fold-down 2 or 3 stage IV pole
- Retractable 5th wheel steering mobility
- Big wheel advanced steering mobility
- Pop-up push handles
- Crank Control knee gatch
- Crank control backrest
- Dual end siderail latch
- Dual lowering pedals
- IV pole caddy
- 4-sided brake and steer pedal controls
- Wheel covers