The Alaris 8000 POC Unit Infusion Pump has been discontinued.
Newer model: Alaris Combo – 8015 PC Module & 8100 IV Pump Module.
The Alaris 8000 POC Unit Infusion Pump allows the user to expand and customize infusion delivery to meet individual patient needs while protecting every infusion to guard clinicians and patients from medication errors.
The Alaris 8100 Pump module is designed for the delivery of fluids, medications, blood and blood products using continuous or intermittent delivery for adult, pediatric or neonatal patients.
- Includes LCD that displays the drug or IV fluid name, dose and rate.
- Includes indicators that display status of the channel – red for alarm, yellow for pause, and green for infusing.
- Set-based, free-flow protection featuring the SmartSite needle-free valves.
- Pump sets can be used for gravity infusion.
- Designed for bag, bottle or syringe delivery.
- Supports primary and secondary “piggyback” delivery.