The Steris®/Amsco® General Surgical Table is one of the most reliable and popular surgical tables. Trusted for years by healthcare facilities around the world for its proven performance, the 3085 is a cost-effective solution for general Operating Rooms. The 3085 familiar, easy to use hand control quickly performs Bieri hydraulic ultra-precise tabletop articulations for any patient posture needed. Self-compensating hydraulic floor locks adjust automatically for uneven surfaces, firmly fixing the table in place. The table includes a return to level feature enhancing patient safety. T-shaped pedestal design and reverse orientation provide optimal access to the patient by the entire surgical team, regardless of procedure. The 3085 also has a streamlined radiolucent tabletop for easy C-arm access and complete upper and lower body image amplification (IA) coverage. An optional Radiolucent Orthopedic Extension can quickly convert this workhorse general surgical table into a fracture table. In addition, Bariatric Width Extenders stretch the table width to 28” to accommodate the girth of up to a 1,000 lb (454 kg) patient.
The 3085 RL/SP handles virtually all general surgical specialty procedures such as Pediatrics, Urology, Neurology, Bariatrics, ENT, OB/GYN, Endovascular, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Orthopedics (including skeletal traction, with accessories).
- Intuitive, lightweight hand control with cord for easy one-handed operation.
- AC Power Cord: 20’ long with hospital grade power plug
- Standard Series – 3 cushion 2” thick foam pad set
- Advanced Bieri hydraulics to achieve precise articulation and stability in positioning.
- Self-compensating hydraulic control floor locks automatically adjust for stability
- 3 easy-glide heavy-duty casters provide excellent mobility
- Streamlined radiolucent X-ray tabletop
- Stainless steel bars on dual sides of table to attach arm-boards and other accessories
- Manually adjusted multi-position headrest.
- Manually operated kidney elevator –rises 4” (102 cm)
- Foot pump and auxiliary control switches – provides complete override capability during any emergency or power outage. The manual foot pump ensures a second source of auxiliary power, and auxiliary control provides backup for the hand and foot controls
- 1,000 lb (454 kg) patient weight capacity
|Features||Steris®/AMSCO® 3085 SP Table|
|Table Length:||76” (193 cm)|
|Table Width:||20” (51 cm)|
|Table Height Range:||27” to 44” (68.6-11.8 cm)|
|Patient Weight Capacity:||1,000 lbs (454 kg) – normal orientation500 lbs (227 kg) – side tilt & reverse orientation|
|Table Shipping Weight:||918 lbs (416 kg) electric – powered920 lbs (417 kg) battery- powered X-ray tops add 40 lbs (18 kg) to shipping weight|
|Upper Body Imaging Area:· Normal orientation (28” x 16”): · Normal orientation with IA extender (36” x 16”) · Reverse orientation, head section reversed (45” x 16”): · Normal orientation, 36” carbon fiber fluoro extension (36” x 20”):||448 sq in (2890 cm2) 576 sq in (3716 cm2) 720 sq in (4645 cm2) 720 sq in (4645 cm2)|
|Lower Body Imaging Area:· Normal orientation (33” x 14”) · Normal orientation, head section reversed (45” x 16”): · Reverse orientation, 36” carbon fiber fluoro extension (36” x 20”): · Normal orientation with Fem/Pop board (55” x 16”):||462 sq in (2980 cm2) 720 sq in (4645 cm2) 720 sq in (4645 cm2) 880 sq in (5678 cm2)|
|Hand control features:||Normal/reverse orientation button & Return to Level button|
|Trendelenburg/Reverse Trend:||25° / 25°|
|Lateral Tilt (left/right):||18° / 18°|
|Head Section:||+90° to -90°|
|Back Section:||+55° to -25° (normal)+80° to -105° (reverse)|
|Leg Section:||+80° to -105° (reverse)+55° to -25° (reverse)|
|Flex/Reflex:||20° / 25°|
|Kidney Elevator:||4” (10 cm) manual|
|Battery-powered models:||ST010101 standard tableST010102 table with X-ray top|
|Electric-powered models:||ST010201 standard tableST010202 table with X-ray top|
- Battery-powered or Electric-powered
- Armboards with 2” Pads
- Armboard safety straps
- Standard patient restraint strap
- X-ray Tops (Panel set with stainless steel pegs)
- Perineal Filler Plate
- Foot control – provides hands-free raising and lowering, Trendelenburg, reverse Trend, and lateral tilt positioning.