Hausted’s All Purpose Chair (APC) is an easily adjustable patient transport and treatment device. The chair’s backrest can be positioned from sitting to supine and provides a stable working surface during patient treatment. Height positioning is hydraulically controlled using floor-level pedals; backrest and leg section adjustment is achieved with release levers at the rear of the patient backrest and at the foot of the unit. Four easy-rolling, steerable casters allow for maximum mobility and maneuverability. The APC is a multi-position chair and stretcher intended for intra- and inter- departmental transport of patients within a health care facility for patient treatment, transport or recovery.
(1)-year parts only
Up to 325 lbs.
- 3” (7.62 cm) thick cushion pads with high density foam
- 5” (12.7 cm) casters
- 22” (55.88 cm) wide X 70.5” (179.07 cm) patient surface
- Fold-down foot rest (height adjustable)
- Polymer-coasted support surface
- Four universal accessory wells
- Floor level foot pedals for hydraulic height adjustment
- Backrest and Trendelenburg release levers
- Degree of movement: Backrest – 0-80 degrees, Trendelenburg – 10 degrees
- Adjustable height footrest
- 4-wheel central braking system with brake pedals are accessible on chair’s base at four corners.
- Steer function is operated using brake & steer pedals at chair’s base at 2-rear corners.
- Thermoformed base cover
- Pneumatic backrest and leg section can be operated simultaneously or independently
- Swing-down siderails with comfort armrests
- 325 lb. (147.4 kg) weight capacity
- Restraint/safety straps
- Oxygen tank holder
- Removable IV pole