The Ritter 604 Manual Examination Table includes stirrups, a hospital grade electrical receptacle, and paper roll holder.
The Ritter 604 Manual Examination Table is an economical, feature-packed table for examinations. With a patient weight capacity of 500 pounds, this exam table is perfect for most general practice use. It is easy to operate, has plenty of storage for supplies, and is available in a number of upholstery colors (sold separately).
up to 500 lb
(1)-year parts only
- Manual back with air spring assist.
- Fold down drawer system provides an area to store basic pelvic and examination supplies at your fingertips.
- Flexible rear drawer design allows changing to either right or left hand access without the use of tools.
- Large rubberized foot step is easy to clean and slip resistant.
- Solid construction of the table is designed to support larger patients up to 500 pounds.
- Height with Upholstery: 33.4" (84.8 cm).
- Length with Footrest Extended: 75.5" (192 cm).
- Patient Weight Capacity: 500 lb (226 kg).
- Paper Roll Storage: 4 Rolls - 21" x 3.5" (53.3 cm x 8.9 cm).