The Puritan Bennett® 840™Ventilator System is responsive to patients and offers superior comfort, delivering sensitive, precise breaths to critically ill neonatal through adult patients. For use in providing neonate through adult patients with ventilatory support in the hospital environment.
- Technological Sophistication – With its high-performance pneumatics, dual-microprocessor electronics, and DualView™ touchscreens.
- Upgradeable – The 840 Ventilator can be upgraded and customized with various software options to meet your clinical needs, today and in the future.
- Enhanced noninvasive ventilation (NIV) that improves comfort for patients and performance for clinicians. Designed for use on patients with a stable respiratory drive.
- Seamless Communications – The 840 Ventilator supports communication with all major patient monitoring and hospital information systems. It provides seamless electronic data transfer into a patient’s medical record.
- When used with Clinivision® Mobile Patient Charting software, the package provides clinicians the opportunity to practice evidence-based medicine.
- Low Cost of Ownership – The 840 Ventilator is designed with rugged and reliable components. Its modular design provides easy serviceability.
- Best-in-class Service – Puritan Bennett offers one of the most comprehensive field service programs in the ventilator industry. Our Customer Service Engineers are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service to our ventilator customers.
- BiLevel® Software – Allows patients to breathe spontaneously at two levels of PEEP, for greater patient/ventilator synchrony.
- Volume Ventilation Plus™ Software – A pressure control breath style with a guaranteed tidal volume.
- Tube Compensation Software – A spontaneous breath delivery enhancement that accurately overcomes the work of breathing through an artificial airway.
- NeoMode® Software – Allows the 840 Ventilator to ventilate patients as small as 500 grams without requiring a flow sensor at the patient’s airway.
Unit includes: Inspiratory & Expiratory Filters, Stand, and Air & O2 Hose.