The LIFEPAK 12 defibrillator/monitor comes equipped with industry-standard monitoring tools for adult and pediatric patients. At every level, you’ll find the 12 to be the right tool, with the right capabilities—for faster response times and better-informed treatment decisions.
3-Lead with Pacing, 12-Lead with Pacing
- Large screen and durable design are ideal for transport
- Compact size requires little space in the Emergency Department or Operating Room, and eliminates the need for single-purpose monitoring equipment
- ST Monitoring feature. Because ECGs (and the diagnosis) can change significantly and quickly, the device takes a series of ECGs at frequent intervals and alerts you to changes in a patient’s ST measurement feature
- The 12 helps track patient status breath by breath with patented Microstream® capnography technology and FilterLine® accessories that operate smoothly even in high humidity. EtC02 monitoring is effective for both intubated and nonintubated patients
- Graphic display of vital signs allows for evaluation of changes in patient condition and patient response to therapy over time
- MASIMO SET pulse oximetry offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring. Oscillometric noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitoring, provides artifact rejection and automatic measurement mode
- Waveform: Biphasic truncated exponential with voltage and duration compensation for patient impedance.
- Accuracy: ±1 joule or 10% of setting, whichever is greater, into 50 ohms.
- Charge Time: Charge time to 360J in less than 10 seconds.
- Synchronous Cardioversion: Energy transfer begins within 60ms of the QRS peak
- Shock Ready Time: Within 20 seconds if initial rhythm finding is “Shock Advised”
- Output Energy (Biphasic): User configurable, sequence of three sequential shock levels ranging from 150-360 joules (200-360 joules, Japan)