The LIFEPAK CR Plus features the advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals, yet is simple to use. The fully-automatic LIFEPAK CR Plus is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). The LIFEPAK CR Plus defibrillator uses the latest ADAPTIV biphasic technology, which automatically adjusts energy based on the person’s needs. The device provides additional shocks, up to 350 joules if the heart doesn’t respond to the first shock. This can enhance the chance of defibrillation success, with the goal of saving more lives. An internal computer analyzes the heart’s rhythm, making it possible to individuals without medical training to deliver potentially lifesaving treatment with the press of a button. The lightweight, cost effective power system requires little maintenance, can deliver 20 – 30 full energy shocks, and is easy to recharge.
Lifepak CR Plus
Out of stock
|Model Number||Lifepak CR Plus|
- Waveform: Biphasic truncated exponential, with voltage and current duration compensation for patient impedance.
- Output Energy Sequence: Multiple levels, user configurable from 200j to 360j (150j min outside the U.S.)
- Output Energy Accuracy: ± 10% into 50 ohms, ± 15% into 25 ohms to 100 ohms.
- Shock Advisory System: An ECG analysis system that advises whether a shock is appropriate; meets rhythm recognition criteria specified in DF39. The device charges for shock only when the Shock Advisory System advises defibrillation.
- Height: 10.7 cm (4.2 in.)
- Width: 20.3 cm (8 in.)
- Setup Options