Weighing just 3.3 lbs., Philips Heartstart AED is small and lightweight which can be easily carried to the patient’s side. Using clear, natural voice instructions, the HeartStart AED Defibrillator guides you, the first caregiver on the scene, through each step of defibrillation and CPR
Available without a prescription, the HeartStart Defibrillator is designed with innovative technology, based on extensive research and user feedback, that has produced a defibrillator so easy to set up and use that you can potentially save the life of a co-worker, friend, or anyone else stricken with sudden cardiac arrest. Using the HeartStart Defibrillator is simple. Pulling the green handle activates the defibrillator and its voice instructions and visual icons. These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process – from placing each pad on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock and performing CPR.
- Easy to set up: The Philips HeartStart Ready-Pack configuration is virtually ready to rescue out of the box. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your device is deployed correctly and is ready when needed.
- • Arrives with pads cartridge and battery already installed
- • Device positioned inside carrying case with spare pads cartridge in place
- • Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test
- • Automatic daily self-tests, including pads, help ensure continued readiness
- 9 volt DC, 4.2 Ah, composed of disposable long-life lithium manganese dioxide primary cells.
- Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time.