The smallest, lightest, brightest Defibrillator unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built in power charger and A/C power supply doesn’t add size or weight. ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform with its lower energy and current and the 40-msec Rectilinear Pacing waveform provides superior efficacy while optimizing patient safety. ZOLL’s patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance. A wide variety of Zoll electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations.
The Zoll M-series Defibrillator can be configured in a variety of ways: Monophasic or Biphasic waveform, AED mode with Override, Shock Advisory, 3-Lead ECG, 12-Lead Interpretive ECG, Non-invasive Pacing, SPO2 saturation (pulse oximetery), NiBP, EtC02, Multifunction Cables or Integrated Hard Paddles.
- High contrast display
- 3-lead patient cable with integral lead wires
- Universal cable
- One rechargeable lead acid battery
- AC mains power cord
- One package of recorder paper
- Integral diagnostic frequency response for 12-lead (requires 5-lead or 1 step Patient Cable)
- Two PCMCIA card slots
- RS232 data transfer capabilities
- Warranty Information
- 5-year warranty for hospital use
- 1-year warranty for ambulance use