The Physio Control LIFEPAK CR-T AED is designed for safe and simple use by the first person at the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest. An internal computer analyzes the heart rhythm and guides the user step-by-step with clear, calm voice prompts.
The Physio Control LIFEPAK CR-T AED stores ECG data for wireless transmission through an infrared IrDA port to a personal computer (PC) which eliminates the need for data cards. User-friendly, PC-based software allows easy download, annotation and review of both ECG and event data.
- AHA/ERC Guidelines 2010 consistent
- Fully automatic configuration allows user to focus on patient (Semi Automatic also available)
- Clear, calm voice guides user one step at a time
- Highly visible readiness indicator
- Infant/Child Electrode capability (pedi pads available for additional charge)
- Lightweight, compact and durable AED
- Simplified maintenance, New Charge Pak installed at time of shipment
- Compatible with all Lifepak EMS and hospital technology
- Soft carry case and extra set of electrodes included
- Dimensions: 8″ x 9.5″ (not including the flexible handle) and 4.2″ tall
- Weight: ~4.5 lbs (fully loaded)
- 8-year factory warranty
- Automatic maintenance (see below for details)