The LIFEPAK 12 defibrillator/monitor comes equipped with industry-standard monitoring tools for adult and pediatric patients. At every level, you’ll find the 12 to be the right tool, with the right capabilities-for faster response times and better-informed treatment decisions.
Lifepk 12 Defibrillator
$1,345.00 – $1,985.00
3-Lead with Pacing, 12-Lead with Pacing
|Model Number||Lifepak 12|
- Waveform: Biphasic truncated exponential with voltage and duration compensation for patient impedance.
- Accuracy: ±1 joule or 10% of setting, whichever is greater, into 50 ohms.
- Charge Time: Charge time to 360J in less than 10 seconds.
- Synchronous Cardioversion: Energy transfer begins within 60ms of the QRS peak
- Shock Ready Time: Within 20 seconds if initial rhythm finding is "œShock Advised"
- Output Energy (Biphasic): User configurable, sequence of three sequential shock levels ranging from 150-360 joules (200-360 joules, Japan)