Safely transport your patients and enhance their comfort and care with used stretcher chairs from Gumbo Medical, LLC. Our fully refurbished stretcher chairs are an ideal solution for surgery centers and other medical practices where mobility is essential, yet space is at a premium.
- Plastic Surgery
- Cardiac Care
Why Choose Stretcher Chairs?
These portable solutions provide an affordable replacement for traditional transport or procedure stretchers. Your patient can be moved comfortably into fully extended horizontal positions, upright positions, and any number of recliner positions. Both pneumatic and electric models are available with features that allow precise patient positioning to facilitate caregiving.
When shopping for used stretcher chairs, there are many things to take into consideration.
- How easy is it to position?
- Does it support bariatric patients?
- Can you independently adjust the backrest, footrest, & leg rest?
- Is it hydraulic or electric?
- How easy is it to maneuver?
Trusted Brands & Top Models
Whether you work in the ER, EMS, or a surgery center, a good model for you is the one that makes it easier to transport and care for your patients. We carry brands you trust like Hausted, Stryker, and WyEast – leading hospital equipment manufacturers.
- Hausted APC Stretcher/Chair. Enables both intradepartmental and interdepartmental transportation of patients within a facility for treatment, transport, or recovery.
- WyEast Totalift II Stretcher/Chair. This model is uniquely designed to laterally transfer patients from bed to stretcher without the caregiver lifting the patient. The patient can then be transported throughout the healthcare facility in either sitting or reclining mode.
- Stryker 5050 Stretcher/Chair. Another multi-position unit with many features that optimize the caregiving process without sacrificing patient comfort.
- Stryker 5051 Eye Surgical Stretcher/Chair. This stretcher/chair includes dual articulation and an enhanced-clearance headpiece. It can be configured to a fully supine position for optimal surgical positioning.
Save Money Without Sacrificing Quality
At Gumbo Medical, LLC, we carefully restore each used stretcher chair in our inventory. Every piece of equipment you purchase from us will be as good as new, at significant cost savings. Place your order today or give us a call for the most up to date information on our available stock.