If your hospital, ASC, nursing home, or other medical facility is looking to stock up on infusion and syringe pumps, Gumbo Medical, LLC has an array of used medical equipment to fulfill your needs. Purchasing our high-quality refurbished hospital equipment is a smart way to save money without sacrificing patient care.
Advantages Of Used Syringe Pumps
Although both types of pumps deliver medications or other fluids to patients in vivo, syringe pumps do so in a micro capacity. Used syringe pumps administer tiny volumes with higher precision, more flexible dispensing capacity, and smaller flow pulsations than infusion pumps.
- Baxter AS50 Syringe Pump. This syringe pump allows intravenous, intra-arterial, epidural, or subcutaneous routes of administration. It accepts standard disposable syringes in various sizes up to 60 mL and provides an accurate infusion of drug solutions, packed blood cells, whole blood, and intravenous solutions.
- Medfusion 2001 Syringe Pump. This ambulatory syringe pump runs on both A.C. and rechargeable internal batteries. It accepts a wide range of syringe brands and sizes with automatic sensing of syringe size. It can be pole-mounted and has an easily readable LCD screen with function lights and an LED alarm.
- B. Braun Perfusor Space Syringe Pump. This lightweight, easy to program model meets the needs of operating rooms, pediatric, E.R., and other settings that require precise medical administration and ease of use.
- Medfusion 2010i Syringe Pump. This is a very flexible, customizable pump with four delivery modes: Body Weight Mode, Continuous Mode, Volume Over Time Mode, and Mass Mode.
- Alaris 8110 Syringe Pump. Designed to work with the Alaris P.C. unit and the Alaris System, this syringe pump can administer fluids, medications, blood, and blood products via continuous or intermittent delivery. It includes precision instrumentation and advanced software to help ensure proper dosage.
Affordable Refurbished Infusion Pumps
Infusion pumps supply transfusions, electrolytes, and large amounts of fluids. Our selection of used infusion pumps includes a range of devices from Baxter, B. Braun, Alaris, Hospira, and many other trusted medical equipment manufacturers.
- Baxter Sigma Spectrum IV Pump. This highly sophisticated yet easy-to-use infusion system can integrate infusion data into the patient’s EMR. It includes automatic start-up in the Master Drug Library and has unique safety features above and beyond the standard dose error reduction software.
- B. Braun Horizon NXT Infusion Pump. Intended for use with B. Braun Medical Horizon I.V. sets, this pump has multiple operating modes, allowing maximum flexibility to customize the delivery of IV fluids, antibiotics, chemotherapy, and other IV infusions.
- Hospira Plum A+ Infusion Pump. This scalable system includes PlumSet cassette technology and a range of features to limit medication errors and enhance safety for the patient, caregivers, and clinicians. It can be used in most patient care areas, from the General Floor to the ICU.
- Alaris Combo #2-8015 Point Of Care With 8100 Infusion Pump and 8110 Syringe Module. This highly advanced pump meets both your syringe and infusion pump needs in one handy device. It can be used throughout the hospital or other healthcare facilities and is suitable for neonatal, pediatric patients, and adults.
Order Reliable Refurbished Medical Equipment
To place your order or learn more about our refurbished medical equipment, including syringe and infusion pumps, contact Gumbo Medical, LLC. Transparency and excellent customer service are our top priorities, so don’t hesitate to contact us today.