If your hospital or other medical facility is looking to upgrade its supply of specialty stretchers without breaking the bank, consider purchasing carefully refurbished medical equipment from Gumbo Medical, LLC. We have a reputation for quality and affordability while offering you a selection of stretchers in the name brands you trust.
Big Brands Made Budget-Friendly
Generic stretchers often offer limited functionality and may not be made to very high standards. Higher-quality equipment allows your medical teams to provide the best of care no matter the setting. We carry the most trusted names in fully refurbished hospital stretchers.
Our Specialty Stretchers
Our stretcher inventory is constantly changing as new arrivals make their way through our refurbishment process and existing equipment finds a new home, but we strive to keep a wide variety of specialty items in stock to meet your needs. Please contact us for the latest in-stock inventory on the type of stretchers you are interested in.
- Ambulance Stretchers – These should be lightweight yet strong while providing a range of accessories and options to support patient care while reducing patient or operator injury risk.
- Bariatric Stretchers – Designed to carry heavier patients, these can accommodate various treatment settings, with options and features that will vary depending on usage. A key element in bariatric stretchers is their increased weight capacity, up to 700 lbs.
- OB/GYN Stretchers – Features such as foot supports, stowaway foot sections, sliding patient surface, and optional catch basins increase the OB/GYN caregivers’ efficiency without sacrificing patient comfort.
- Transport Stretchers – First and foremost, a transport stretcher needs to be highly mobile. Support for trauma situations, procedures, and recovery is often included.
- Eye Stretchers – A good eye stretcher must include head-end clearance to allow surgeon access, while plenty of leg clearance is necessary to facilitate the surgeon’s precision.
- Trauma Stretchers – Full-body and full-length X-ray capability are must-have features in trauma stretchers, as are IV poles, oxygen tank storage area, collapsible side-rails, and bariatric support.
- Fluoroscopy Stretchers – Design elements of these highly specialized stretchers minimize the need to reposition the patient during the imaging process. Radiolucent platforms, fold-down side rails, C-arm accessible tabletops, and other features also help ease the imaging process.
- E/R Transfer Stretchers – Trauma care stretchers should include full-body and full-length x-ray capability. Other features may include IV pole placement collapsible side rails, oxygen tank storage area, bariatric features, and other options.
New Stretcher Mattresses
We also sell new stretcher mattresses and mattress pads to replace your worn-out ones. In addition to standard mattresses from manufacturers such as Hill-Rom, Stryker, and Pedigo, we can create custom sizes.
Order Specialty Stretchers
Contact Gumbo Medical today to place your order or get the additional information you need to make your purchasing decision. We ship directly to all 50 states and internationally and have a variety of payment options available. We look forward to providing you with high-quality, refurbished specialty stretchers.