.Make sure you have everything you need to provide the best patient care without breaking the bank with used fusion pumps from Gumbo Medical, LLC. When you’re just getting started or it’s time to extend your services, you’ll have to choose which types of refurbished infusion pumps to purchase.
Learn more about this specialty medical equipment and how you can put it to work for you.
- Ambulatory IV Pumps
- Stationary IV Pumps
- Syringe Pumps (Small Volume Infusion Pumps)
- Large Volume Pumps (LVPs)
- Elastomeric Pumps, aka Balloon Pump Or Ball Pump
Ambulatory Vs. Stationary IV Pumps
Ambulatory infusion pumps are lightweight and mobile. You are able to move patients around while they are connected to treatment. Stationary infusion pumps are meant to stay in one place during treatment. They are commonly used for bedside IV infusions, medications, and nutrition.
Our Selection Of Medical Infusion Equipment
Our inventory of used hospital equipment includes a wide range of high-quality, brand-name infusion pumps refurbished to like-new condition. If you don’t see the model or type of equipment you need, please contact us. We are getting new items in every day.
- Alaris 8100 – for fluids, medications, or blood using continuous or intermittent delivery. For adult, pediatric or neonatal patients.
- B. Braun Perfusor Space Syringe Pump – Easy to use and ideal for operating rooms, adult care, pediatric, and emergency settings.
- Hospira Plum XL Infusion Pump – dual-line volumetric infusion system. Provides primary line, secondary line, and piggyback fluid delivery capabilities. Great for general floor, critical care, and home care applications.
- Kangaroo ePump Feeding Pump – compact, easy-to-use nutrition delivery suitable for all patients, from infant through geriatric years.
- Medfusion 2010i Syringe Pump – suitable for meticulous low volume drug on fluid injections using a syringe. Has the ability to store up to 64 user regimens/protocols.
Shop Refurbished Infusion Pumps
Get what you need without having to sacrifice quality or quantity. Contact us at Gumbo Medical, LLC to place your order for refurbished infusion pumps today. We can give you the latest inventory updates, help you place your order, add on any IV poles you need, and get everything shipped to you nationwide.