High-quality, life-saving medical equipment is essential for all types of first responders. Ensure your first response units have an adequate supply. At Gumbo Medical, LLC, we want to help you stay prepared. We carry some of the best used AEDS and defibrillators.
- Brightly Colored & Easy To Find
- Simple To Use
- Easy To Charge / Long Battery Life
AEDs Are a Must-Have
In a cardiac emergency, every second could be the difference between life and death, so your defibrillation equipment needs to be easy to locate and deploy in an instant. AEDs, or automated external defibrillators, are designed for ease of use and are generally smaller and more portable than traditional defibrillators.
Five Of Our Best Used AEDs & Defibrillators
Gumbo Medical, LLC carries used AEDs from trusted brands, including Lifepak, Defibtech, Philips, and Zoll. Here is a sampling of some of our top models.
- Lifepak CR Plus Defibrillator. This defibrillator has advanced technology yet is simple to use. Specifically designed for the first responder treating a victim of Sudden Cardiac Arrest, it uses ADAPTIV biphasic technology, is cost-effective, requires little maintenance, is easy to recharge, and can deliver 20 or more full energy shocks per charge.
- Defibtech Lifeline AED. This semi-automatic model is lightweight, compact, and portable. The Defibtech Lifeline AED Incorporates biphasic technology, includes a simple 2-button interface, voice prompts, long battery life, and also has an active status indicator that lets you know the unit’s state of readiness. It is suitable for use by all levels of responders, including first responders.
- Philips Heartstart AED. This biphasic waveform AED is small and lightweight and has both visual icons and clear voice instructions. Innovative technology includes Quick Shock technology that helps shorten the time-to-shock after CPR, SMART pads that adapt to the responder’s pace, and SMART analysis that assesses the victim’s heart rate to deliver the right level of therapy and only if needed. It is appropriate for use on both children and adults.
- Zoll AED Plus. This AED has a rugged and durable design with eye-catching color to increase visibility, along with large graphic images to simplify use. It has visual and audio prompts to help the responder, real-time feedback, long-lasting lithium batteries, and an adaptive metronome that allows the responder to maintain a proper chest compression rate. It includes a fully automatic feature that can deliver a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is found, as well as Zoll’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform technology.
- Zoll M-Series Defibrillator. Although larger than a portable AED, this easy handling defibrillator unit is ideal for hospital and ambulance use. Like the Zoll AED Plus, the M-Series defibrillator features Zoll’s proprietary RBW technology. It can be configured for monophasic or biphasic waveforms and has an AED mode with Override, 3-lead, and 12-lead ECG.
Are Used Defibrillators Safe & Effective?
Absolutely. Like all of our used medical equipment, we carefully restore all of our used equipment to like-new condition. Our eight-step industry best refurbishment process culminates in a thorough safety inspection by a biomedical technician to ensure the finished product works according to the original manufacturer’s specifications.
Buying used AEDs and defibrillators allows you to maximize your budget without sacrificing quality.
Best Source For Used Medical Equipment
Contact the customer service specialists at Gumbo Medical, LLC, to place your order or get more information on our used AEDS and defibrillator devices. We have convenient payment options and ship direct, so don’t hesitate to place your order today.